Plastic Dough Scraper
Smooth, semi-rigid Plastic Dough Scraper with a curved edge and plain finish which are made of food safe polypropylene.
I use these as a budget or beginners alternative to a big metal scraper for handling and turning bread doughs, particularly really wet ones like many sourdoughs.
- Scraping dough or cake batter from bowls and work surfaces.
- Makes washing up easier.
- No sticky hands.
- Slicing bread, pastry or scone dough.
- Being plastic, they don't mark wooden or worktop surfaces.
- Use to scrape a couche cloth gently without damaging the linen.
- Scraping cake batter from large mixing bowls.
- One piece, flat, very easy to clean and store.
14.7 x 9.8 cm.
Heat resistant up to +125 °C. The curved edge is designed to go around bowls and collect the maximum amount of dough.
We Also Recommend